Sunday 8 March 2015

Band/song name

When thinking of a name that I want to call my song, it took lots of decision making to makes sure that the name I choose fits for the narrative of my song and fits my actress. My music video is mainly about a girl that was with her boyfriend however then he splits up with her and then he gets a new girlfriend and she turns out to become very depressed by drinking and taking drugs. From knowing my narrative I need to make sure that I put together a good song name to make sure they actually link together. A few idea that come to mind as soon as I think of my narrative and actress are 'together again', 'good n gone', 'recovery', 'fading away' as they are all to do with love and love loss which my song is about. I have finally chosen to go with 'good n gone' as my song name.

No comments:

Post a Comment