Wednesday 18 March 2015

Evaluation Question Four: How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

              
As you can see from the prezi that I have produced above which shows all of the different media technologies which have been used in my coursework as apart of my construction, research and planning and evaluation which consists of Blogger, Photoshop, Prezi, iPhone, Adobe encoder, Sony HD camera, Scanner, Adobe premier pro, Microsoft Word/Publisher/Powerpoint, Computer, YouTube, Dafont, Slideshare and the internet. Each one of these different media technologies are important and have been used for each part of my coursework to be able to allow me to be able to product the best result possible. All of these together have been used in different stages of  my coursework. For example, I have used Photoshop, the internet, Sony HD camera, blogger all for my ancillary texts as a part of construction. I have also used different tools on Photoshop such as changing the opacity of the images of my digipak, the cutting out lassos tool to cut around my image of Louise to make it look as professional as possible, adding text to my image, a generally moving around and adding images to the image to bring together my digipak.

Adobe Premier Pro has been used as a main part of my construction stage to bring together my product together. Using Adobe Premier Pro allowed me to put all of my different clips together. This also has allowed me to use this as a part of my post production which is when I have completed editing on my music video for example, I have included a black and white effect on some of my clips to portray the meaning for my narrative, as here I have used it as a flash back to reflect her past. This creativity is shown in a very effective way to show the different emotions that my main actress is feeling throughout my music video therefore I have included this in my own. I also have got this idea from looking at existing music videos which have used it for the same effect as I wished to use it for.

All of the media technologies are very important in all of the stages of my coursework and are used in all different ways. Some are used more often then others for example Adobe Premier Pro has been used a lot due to this software is where I have put my music video together and to edit on. Unlike my iPhone which has only been used to take photos of my work and progress and for my audience feedback which here it was very useful, easy and quick.

3 comments:

  1. After becoming a member of Sony models in 1975 as an professional, Kutaragi obtained his headline as the "Father of PlayStation" in 1994 with the effective release of the exclusive PlayStation.
    RS Gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me. open source for website development

    ReplyDelete