Wednesday 18 March 2015

Evaluation Question One: In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

                                               For my coursework in A2 media, I was set a breif which consisted of creating a promotional music video, accompanied by two different ancillary texts,a  6 panel digipak, and a magazine advertisement for the artists and the song itself. All of these three products should be kept with the conventions of the form and genre. The song that I chosen was 'Broken Hearted Girl', by the successful artist, Beyonce. The genre of this specific song is 'RnB' and 'Pop' as most of Beyonce' songs are in the charts. 
When filming my promotional music video, I decided to go a narrative structure for my diegesis. For my narrative it consists of  three actress/actor, as the couple have just split up, and the girl is going through a very tough time with the break up however then at the end he wants her back.












1 comment:

  1. Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it. drupal web design company

    ReplyDelete